Charity No: 1162804
League of Friends
for the John Taylor Hospice
League of Friends House
Birmingham B24 ODF
Tel. 0121 350 8556
Corporate SupportersHistory of DonationsHow You Can HelpLeague Of Friends Just Giving PageOnline Donations - Just GivingSupport GroupsTreasured Memories
Lions Club Erdington make a generous donation. Gerald Hussey, representing Lions Club Erdington, presented a cheque for £500 to our fundraising co-ordinator, ...Read more
COURT LANE ALLOTMENTS CHRISTMAS FAYRE The annual Christmas Fayre was held at Court Lane Allotments on the 9th. December. It was well attended, despite the cold ...Read more
How You Can Help
Donations to the League of Friends charity make an incredible difference to patients and families. Examples include:
- Materials for the Hospice bereavement team for working with adults and children.
- Dealing quickly with requests from the Hospice’s front line staff for home based patients with urgent needs.
- Christmas presents, meals and outings for patients.
- Specialist training for front line staff.
- The purchase of patient transport.
But it’s not only money that we are after! YOUR time is the most valuable gift that you can make.
Volunteers are needed for all kinds of events…Just a couple of hours, now and again would help enormously.
In 2017, the Charity will be launching a number of initiatives that require more volunteers than we currently have available.
In order to support the LOF please consider becoming a member – and it only costs £2.50 per year. Contact us on Freephone: 0121 350 8556 for a membership application form.
Your message has been sent